Thursday, July 31, 2014

Peplum & Pom Poms

Today’s “Trending on Thursday” topic is “Peplum & Pom Poms”!  I couldn’t let the summer pass by without featuring these sassy trends!  We have all seen this darling and colorful style pop up on Instagram & Pinterest feeds this past summer, and I have to say…I am absolutely smitten with it!

I am passionate about the small details which make a garment special.  For example…scalloped hems, lace trims, and/or embellishment accents make a garment unique and different!  The pom pom detail of these shorts is appealing, feminine, and fun and the floral pattern is perfect for summer style!  I chose to pair these with some darling peplum tops I found on Body Central.  Seriously, you must check out their website!  I was blown away by their amazing selection of peplum colors and styles!

I searched all over for the cutest colors, styles, and prices to bring to you and have assembled two fun, and summer-inspiring outfits for you to shop below!  Let me know what you think!

Have a great day!

xoxoxo,


Hayley

Peplum & Pom Poms


Red tank
bodycentral.com

High neck top
bodycentral.com

Pom pom shorts
$24 - lilylulufashion.com

Back zip sandals
bodycentral.com

Blue bag
$29 - bluebanana.com

No comments :