Monday, July 21, 2014

Kate Spade Painterly Lemon Collection









I have developed another fashion fruit obsession!  I’ve already told you about my “pineapple passion” and many ladies share the same fascination!  Today, I am here to declare that I am in “love with lemons”!

Kate Spade’s 2014 “painterly lemon” collection is one of my favorite patterns for 2014!  The print is nostalgic, romantic, and reminiscent of the Tuscan countryside in Italy.  The “Lyric” dress, infused with this lovely lemon pattern, is perfect for summer get-togethers made of a comfortable and cool cotton/elastane material.  The fit and flare silhouette, banded waist, and pleated skirt flaunt a fun and feminine touch and the pockets are just the icing on the cake!

Kate Spade has outdone herself with this collection!  I am sharing a few of my favorites from this line and would love to know which pieces you own or are currently craving.  Are you in “love with lemons” too?

xoxoxo,

Hayley



 Kate Spade New York Keds "Pointer" Sneaker
 Kate Spade Iberis Heels
 Capri Espadrille Maise Lemon Print Satchel
 Kate Spade Jumper Wedges











No comments :