Friday, August 7, 2020

Warm and Fluffy Fleece Half Zip Pullovers for Fall

 I know it's still August and HOT as cracked egg frying on a concrete sidewalk....but....fall is just around the corner and now is the best time to stock up on some cooler weather essentials!  Fall is my favorite time of year!  I love watching the leaves change into warm bright colors, the smell of pumpkin spice lattes, the warm ambiance of scented candles burning in the house...and of course...warm, cozy, blankets and fleece to snuggle up with.

I was recently previewing the the big sale happening right now!  You all know which one I'm talking about.  They have a lot of classic fall/winter coats, pullovers, rain gear, etc.  However, the price points (even on sale) were a little more than I wanted to spend this year!  Also, I wasn't super impressed with the patterns.  It got me thinking, I can find cuter options at a much better price.  That is when I came across these fluffy fleece half zip pullovers!

Cozy fleece pullovers have been on trend every fall!  They are perfect to throw on doing your morning or early evening walks, running errands around town when the weather gets cool and crisp, and they are perfect for cozying up at home enjoying your morning coffee! Everyone loves animal prints and who isn't a big fan of camo?  However, the best part?  They're only $23.79!  SCORE!  You can buy three for the price of one on sale at the expensive retailer site!  

I just placed my order and will come back and give you a full review and pics on this post when I receive it!  I think these will sell out quickly so I got my hands on a few of them now!  The brand suggests sizing up.  I normally wear a medium but went for the large based on those directions, but please double check the sizing guide to help you find the perfect fit! 

Which one is your favorite?  If you place an order, let me know which one(s) you picked and how you like them!  I can't wait to get mine in the mail!  

Happy Shopping!

xoxoxo

Hayley

No comments :