Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Gal Meets Glam Abigail Dress

When it comes to summer, I love to wear easy breezy dresses that are comfortable, cool, and simple to accessorize!  The Abigail dress from the Gal Meets Glam Collection fits all those needs plus has the flirty fit and flare style that I adore!

Photography By: Lucy Marie Photography

Featured: Gal Meets Glam Abigail Dress (found here and here)

Sandals: Kelly & Katie Kirstie sandals found here
(I'm wearing them in "Natural Nude Leather" but they also come in many other beautiful spring/summer colors!)

Sun Hat: I'm wearing this straw hat found here
I love this hat because you can easily switch out the bow with any scarf
I used this solid yellow scarf found here and cut it in half
(similar options found herehere, and here)




The yellow and green painterly floral pattern on this dress is a perfect color combination for summertime.  The back of the dress has a cute cut out style that ties at the back which is a fun detail.  The Abigail dress is lined and make with a linen/rayon blend which makes it very breathable and comfortable for these hot summer days we've experienced recently in the SF bay area!  Put on some cute yellow sunglasses like these retro oval shaped ones here or these fun cat eye frames here   Also, one of my favorite trends for summer is wicker bags!  I've rounded up a few of my favorites in the shopping links below.  



   

This is the third dress I've blogged about from the Gal Meets Glam Collection.  You can find the first post here wearing the Evelyn dress and the second post here wearing the Yvonne dress.  When I find dresses that fit me well, are tailored with high quality, and have those darling details I adore, I generally stick with them.  I did have to size up on this dress, unlike the last two I blogged about.  I normally wear a size 8 and needed this one in a size 10, primarily as it ran a little too tight in the bust area - I am a 36C.      


  

If you haven't tried the beautiful dresses from the Gal Meets Glam Collection, now is a good time as many of the styles from the initial launch are currently on sale for 40% off!  I've linked them all below so you can find the one you like the best and grab it before it sells out!  The sale does not include the Abigail dress I am wearing in this post, but it does include the Yvonne and Evelyn dresses which are two of my favorites I recently blogged about.  They are the first two in the shop pics below!









If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my San Francisco Bay Style newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

xoxoxo,


Hayley
🌻🌻🌻


Recent Posts:



1 comment :

sfstyleandleisure said...

Really great to read the SF Bay Fashion with the most beautiful images. I am so proud of the rich and lovely style of SF Bay Area. More such style from http://www.sfstyleandleisure.com/style/