Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Citrus Tie Dye Scuba Halter Dress

Location: Hyatt Grand Cypress - Orlando, FL
During my recent trip to Orlando Florida, I packed this sleeveless Calvin Klein fit and flare dress.  I just love the floral pattern which is done with pops of vibrant citrus colors!  I felt this dress would be perfect for my trip to Florida because a) it's so easy to pack and doesn't take up too much space in your luggage - just grab your shoes and accessories; b) the scuba neckline and fit and flare sleeveless style keeps you cool in the hot and humid Florida sun; and most importantly c) the vibrant citrus orange, lemon yellow, and watermelon pink color palette just screams Florida, am I right?

I decided to wear my neon orange heels which compliment the colors in this dress nicely.  I picked out a few other shoe options you may want to consider here, here, and here.  I kept the accessories to a minimum choosing to wear a simple and classy twisted orbit cuff bangle I picked out from Helen's Jewels.  I just love this bracelet because it sparkles and shines brilliantly and literally goes with any outfit - casual or dressy!  If you are not familiar with Helen's Jewels, check out their website here!  They have a beautiful selection of jewelry that you will love!  Check out some of my other favorite pieces here, here, and here and make sure you check out their current summer sale!

I really enjoyed our time in Orlando.  We stayed at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel, located just 18 miles from the Orlando International Airport and minutes from the Disney World Magic Kingdom main gate in the Lake Buena Vista area.  For more information, photos, and recommendations, check out my blog post here.

I hope you all are having a great week so far and enjoying these last few weeks before school starts again!  Enjoy your travels and have fun shopping!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

(model photos shot on location at the Orlando Hyatt Grand Cypress by:














No comments :