Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Latest in Lilly Pulitzer - Spring 2021

 


Lilly Pulitzer will forever be one of my favorite go to brands.  I love the colorful patterns, beautiful details, whimsical prints, and Palm Beach Florida vibes. I mean, who doesn't love flamingos, palm trees, and the ocean?  Although I've been a California girl all of my life, Florida is one of our top family vacation destinations and these prints remind me of those sunny memories.

I was recently browsing the Lilly Pulitzer website because (ahem), we don't have a local store in the greater Sacramento area (hello...Westfield Roseville Galleria would be perfect!)  Anyway, I stumbled across so many cute spring and summer dresses, rompers, and tops and I felt compelled to share some of my favorites in my shopping cart!  

Are you looking for a Kentucky Derby dress or something to wear to an upcoming wedding shower or graduation?  Check out these ones here and here.  If you're looking for a pretty dress to wear to a spring or summer garden or tea party, I love these cute options here and here.  The Latest in Lilly finds has you covered for any occasion! 

Check out more of my current favorites in the shop carousel below! Hope you all are having beautiful spring weather and a great week so far!

With Love & Beachy Bliss,

Hayley

   

No comments :