Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Favorite Fall Dresses

Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the bright warm colors of the changing leaves, the smell of fresh apple pie in the oven, and the cool crisp air which calls for cozy sweaters and blanket scarfs!  If you have been following my blog for a while then you know that I am a dress lover!  In the fall, I love to shop for dresses!  I usually will wear them with tights and a cardigan or wool coat for extra layers!

I've gathered up some of my favorite finds on fall dresses below!  Now I just need to decide which ones will move from my shopping cart to my closet!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week so far!

Happy Shopping!

Hayley 



SHOP:

2 comments :

luxurygirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luxurygirl said...

Hi, you look great in that blue dress! I found the same on this site Originalluxury There are a lot of excellent dresses here