Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fall Blanket Scarfs

One of my favorite accessories for fall is a cozy blanket scarf!  I love to accessorize my outfits with scarfs to add a pop of color and keep me warm when the weather gets colder!  They look great with all outfits!  I love to wear my blanket scarfs with a pair of denim jeans , a solid color tunic sweater, and booties.  They also looks fabulous layered with a vest or utility jacket which are popular trends this season!  In this photo, I'm wearing a charcoal grey knit dress with tights and boots.  I decided to accessorize this outfit with my red plaid blanket scarf  which introduces complimentary colors!  The result is...an otherwise muted outfit now stands out with bold and bright colors!

I have searched high and low for the best blanket scarfs available out there!  If there is one accessory you need to have in your closet this fall...it's a blanket scarf! Trust me!

Happy Fall Y'all!


SHOP:

No comments :