Friday, January 12, 2018

Valentines Gift Guide For Her: Pajamas

Valentines Day is right around the corner so it's the perfect time to start thinking about gifts for your loved one!  Today, I'm sharing my favorite gifts for her in the PJ department! These are ideas for the women in your life...your spouse, your mom, your sister, or your bestie!  Last year I shared my favorite Eberjey pink pajamas in this post here.  I really prefer something warm and cozy in the winter time so I gravitate towards soft fabrics like flannel, jersey knit, and cotton and/or luxurious fabrics like silk!





Pajamas are a perfect Valentines Day gift option for her!  After all, every woman likes to look and feel good and getting a good night's sleep is an important component to ensuring you look and feel you're best every day!  I'm planning to get these luxurious satin pj's for my sister in the pink print  and I might grab some cozy slippers for her too!  I love these beautiful red bow slippers and they are only $7.99!  Pom poms are a fun detail so I think she might also love these pink ones which are less than $40 or these red ones which are only $14.50!

Shop all my favorite pajamas selected for my Valentines Gift Guide for Her below

and some of my favorite slippers...
Stay tuned for more Valentines Gift Guides coming soon!  If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

What are your favorite Valentines Gift Ideas for him?  I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions!

xoxoxo,

Hayley
💘💘💘

No comments :