Friday, September 30, 2016

Fall Beauty with Bare Minerals



Can you believe that it's almost the first of October? I really don't know where September went but it flew by so fast!  It's been a while since I've done a beauty post, and with the seasons changing, I wanted to share some of my favorite fall beauty products!  

I generally take my cue from the colors of nature.  During autumn, the leaves begin to change color and earth tones emerge in the landscape.  The same is true with fashion and beauty...I find myself switching to darker nail colors, earth tone shades on my eyes, and richer colors for my lips.  It's also important to remember that as the weather gets cooler, your skin takes a beating!  Don't forget about exfoliation and moisturizing!   

I've been using Bare Minerals since high school and honestly can say this is my favorite make-up brand!  I love it when the holidays get closer and they start bringing out the makeup sets!  I love picking up a few for my sister, niece, aunt, and girlfriends!  I'm sharing some of my favorite Bare Minerals beauty products I am currently using below.  

What are some of your go to favorites? 



xoxoxo,

Hayley 


SHOP:

No comments :