Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Green Butterfly Dress

Location: Niles, CA
I love the warm and rich colors of autumn and recently I had a look at my closet and realized I needed a refresh for the season!  A few weekends ago I spent some time organizing, purging, and changing out my wardrobe for fall and winter necessities and I quickly realized I was seriously lacking in the fall dresses department! 


Details:

Dress: Green Butterfly Print Dress by Adelyn Rae - find more Adelyn Rae dresses here!
Boots: Brown Suede OTK Boots by Coach (old) - similar here, here, and here
Bag: Saddle Bag by Sole Society (old) - similar here and here
Earrings: Old Navy - similar here and here



When I first saw this dress online I was immediately drawn to the beautiful butterfly print.  The butterflies are painted in a muted orange and pale blue and really pop against the olive green background.  The twisted choker neckline and black lace detail adds a feminine Victorian style which I really love!  It reminds me of the gorgeous dresses Kate Winslet wore in the movie Titantic!  

Here are a few more of my favorite Adelyn Rae dresses!







The fit and flare style and bow tie sleeves on this dress provide a flattering, fun, and flirty silhouette.  The length of the dress is perfect hitting me right at the mid-thigh.  The sizing is also true to size (TTS).  I am 5'10 and normally wear a women's size US 6-8.  I picked up this dress in a Medium and it fit me perfectly even in the bust and shoulders where sometimes I can have sizing problems!  



Since it's fall, I decided to wear my whiskey brown suede over the knee boots which match my favorite brown saddle bag perfectly! I love wearing boots with dresses in the fall and winter months.  I have a pair of green Hunter rain boots that I'm excited to wear when the weather gets a little drizzly and rainy later this season!  






If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

Thanks for visiting!

xoxoxo,

Hayley



No comments :