Thursday, April 23, 2020

2020 Spring & Summer Hats to Love


If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ve probably noticed that I love to accessorize my outfits with hats! I recently put away all my fall/winter boots, blanket scarves, and beanies and pulled out my spring/summer sandals, sunglasses, hats, and accessories.  I have a relatively small closet, so seasonal rotation is a necessity.  Plus, it helps me stay better organized where I can easily find everything when I need it!

12, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

For today’s post, I’m sharing some of my favorite spring/summer hats!  I generally wear a hat every day, especially when I know I’ll be outside in the sun.  Hats not only make a cute accessory, but they also help shade and protect your face from the harmful rays of the sun.  They’re also a great way to hide a bad hair day!!

Which one is your favorite?  



xoxoxo,

Hayley

1 comment :

Luxurygirl said...

I found exactly the same of these hats on this luxury site