Monday, April 20, 2020

Creating a Home Spa Environment with an Essential Oil Diffuser

One way I like to relax and decompress before I go to bed is turning on my LED candles and essential oil diffuser. I have several LED candles around our bedroom that are on a timer and go on around 8 pm and turn off by the time we’re asleep. 


Essential oil diffusers come in many shapes and sizes and there is an abundance of essential oils you can try out! I like using the peppermint or eucalyptus when I have a migraine, lavender when I need to de-stress and relax, and lemon/orange oils when I need an energy boost in the morning after my shower! The cordless oil diffuser on my nightstand is charged with a USB cable which makes it portable to use in any space in your house without unsightly cords! 






There are so many great health benefits using essential oils and it makes your room smell amazing! If you haven’t tried them out, give it a go! It’s a great way to add a little "spa" to your at home environment! 

What oils do you like to use and why? Comment below and thanks for visiting!

xoxoxo,

Hayley


No comments :