Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Coral Peasant Top

I think I've developed an obsession for OTS (over the shoulder) tops!  When I find one I really like, I usually snag it in a few other colors if available!  This Style & Co OTS peasant top is no exception.  I initially grabbed this color which is called dusty rose, although it really looks like coral to me.  It's the perfect bright color for summer and literally goes with anything - shorts, jeans, leggings, etc.  It also comes in black, white, and olive green which is the second color I purchased.  I figured the olive color would be perfect for fall paired with my distressed jeans and OTK (over the knee) boots!



I opted for a casual weekend look wearing:

1.  Distressed rolled up denim jeans - similar options here and here
2. My fringe bucket bag - similar options here and here
3. Tory Burch gold Miller sandals found here, and
4. My favorite summer straw hat that I cannot live without found here

I don't know about you, but I am amazed at how quickly summer is passing by!  I can't believe we are almost to August and my kids go back to school next month!  One thing I sure will miss about this season are the beautiful blooming flowers, shrubs, and trees!  I am absolutely in love with this purple flowering tree and want to plant a few at my house!  Does anyone know what this is called?  It's absolutely breathtaking!  

    






I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far!  My husband and I are looking forward to this weekend and taking the kids to the San Francisco Giants game!  It should be a lot of fun and of course were making the most of the last few weeks we have left before the kids go back to school!

Happy Shopping!

xoxoxo,
Hayley