Friday, August 5, 2016

OTS Style

Off The Shoulder (OTS) fashion is one of the hottest trends in 2016!  I definitely have my fair share of this look in tops, dresses, and rompers in my closet and have shared a few on my blog including this post here!  Today I am sharing some of my favorite OTS looks that are currently in my shopping cart below!  I have a sneaky suspicion this trend will continue through fall and may be around for a while!





 I also wanted to let you know that I have teamed up with Witlee Official to create a store on my blog!  Now you can shop all my looks from SF Bay Style by visiting my Witlee store right here on the blog!

Here is a little video made by Witlee featuring a few of my favorite fashion bloggers showing off their OTS style!  Did you see me?  What are some of your favorite fashion trends?  I would love to hear your feedback for future content on SF Bay Style!  

press play

A video posted by Witlee (@witleeofficial) on

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend ahead! 

xoxoxo,

Hayley

No comments :