Monday, May 21, 2018

Striped Tassel Dress

Blue and white has always been a favorite color combo of mine but when you add stripes and swinging tassels - that's a winning combination for spring/summer style!  I've always loved Eliza J dresses and this fit and flare haltered frock is no exception! 

Photography By: Lucy Marie Photography

Featured: Eliza J Fit & Flare Tassel Dress (similar options here, here, and here)
Kelly & Katie Kirstie heels found here (I'm wearing them in "Natural Nude Leather"): similar options here, here, and here
My favorite straw hat (similar here, here (on sale), and here (love the blue stripes)


 

This dress features a sleeveless halter style neckline with a back zipper closure and darling tie behind the neck!  The horizontal stripes at the bodice and vertical stripes on the skirt are strategically placed to create a slimming and elongated look!  I'm wearing this dress in a size 8 and it's true to size.  It's made of 100% cotton so will be an airy and cool option for the hot summer days ahead!  



How adorable are these tassels?  I'm wearing a size 8 which is true to size.  The dress is made of 100% cotton and it's recommended to be dry cleaned only (probably to keep the tassels looking nice).  Cotton dresses are always my favorite to wear during the hotter months of summer!  They're airy and cool and just have a nice feeling against my skin!     

 

The bodice on this dress is lined but the skirt is not.  However, the material was not see through at all!  There are side seam pockets which I always love in dresses!  This really is a dress you can wear to any occasion.  I decided to wear my favorite Kelly & Katie nude heels found here.  I'm wearing the Natural Nude Leather color but look at all the cute color and pattern options that are available!  I love these heels!  You could also dress this look down a bit by wearing flat sandals such as these blue slides here, or these pearl embellished ones here!  Add a white cardigan such as this bell sleeve option or this darling scalloped one here!   





If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my San Francisco Bay Style newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

xoxoxo,
🍍🍍🍍
Hayley


Recent Posts:



No comments :