Thursday, June 1, 2017

Striped Culotte Jumpsuit

Location: Alameda, CA

My husband loves to take our boys fishing in the San Francisco Bay.  You can catch everything from striped bass, halibut, sturgeon, perch, and a variety of sharks.  We usually launch our boat at the marina in Alameda by Coast Guard Island. The drive out to the main body of water is very scenic peppered with outdoor restaurants at Jack London Square, colorful houseboats, and a variety of cargo ships at the Oakland harbor.  




We had a great day catching and releasing a variety of fish, including a very large and feisty sting ray!  We enjoyed a picnic on our boat and some time in the sunshine taking in the beautiful views of San Francisco and the bridges.  As the sun began to set, the skies turned to a gorgeous cotton candy pink color and I couldn't resist capturing a few pictures at the docks.  I am wearing a Mimi Chica striped culotte romper and this white monogrammed sunhat from The Pink Monogram (last seen here).  Unfortunately, this romper sold out online, so I am sharing some similar options below.  


You can find my monogrammed sun hat at The Pink Monogram.  They specialize in all things personalized from bags, hats, shoes, and much more!  I always make sure I wear plenty of sunscreen when I'm outside and a sunhat to protect my face from the sun! 



If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

Thanks for visiting!

xoxoxo,

Hayley

No comments :