Sunday, December 18, 2016

Winter Style: Red Holiday Sweater

It sure feels like winter here in the San Francisco Bay Area!  Although we don't get snow at our elevation, the temps have dropped quite significantly and we even had a few days of heavy rain last week!  Honestly, it's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner!  Thankfully, I was able to get our tree up and the house decorated and I'm looking forward to a little time off from work to celebrate the holidays with my family and friends!

Outfit Details:

Cowl Neck Bell Sleeve Sweater (similar here, here, and here)
Beanie (similar here, here, and here)
Skinny Jeans (similar here and here)
OTK Boots
Trina Turk Wool Blend Military Coat








I love to wear red around the holidays and this Style & Co cowl neck bell sleeve sweater is one of my favorites!  I also purchased it in green shared in this post here!  I love the cable knit detail on the front and back and the bell shaped sleeves gives it a really pretty silhouette! I decided to keep it casual wearing my cozy faux fur pom pom beanie, some skinny jeans, and my favorite black OTK boots!  I recently picked up this military style wool blend coat from Trina Turk and I love it!  It's also currently on major sale so go check it out!  I'm sure this coat will be making many repeat appearances on my blog for years to come!







The leaves were singing autumn around here but as of today, they may have all blown away in the recent rain storms we've had in the bay area...did I say it was cold?  Brrr.  I guess I'm ready for winter but especially looking forward to Christmas & the new year!  I spent some time wrapping gifts yesterday and planning for our family get together.  What are your holiday plans?





Don't forget...you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page or you can click the links below for the products featured in this post!  Wishing you all a happy holiday season!  

Be Merry!
xoxoxoxo,

Hayley

SHOP:

1 comment :

luxurygirl said...

Amazing sweater, I found the same on this site Originalluxury I'm so happy!