Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Full Bloom Ahead

Spring is in full bloom here in the San Francisco Bay Area and nothing makes be happier than being surrounded by fresh flowers and delightful floral scents!  I love to refresh my spring wardrobe and that calls for all the dreamy blossoms and blissful hues I can find!  This lavender floral bell sleeve top is something I recently picked at Charming Charlie in Reno, Nevada!  It's made by Lily Rose and formally called the "Sia Bell Sleeve" Top.  I mention that because it's currently only sold in stores while Charming Charlie is undergoing a complete redesign of their website.  



When I think of spring style, I gravitate towards soft pastels and flourishing prints that remind me of the blossoming spring landscape.  I love pretty floral prints, sassy off-the-shoulder blouses, romantic ruffles, and statement sleeves in every silhouette.  In general, I mix my prints with solid colors, for example:

1.  A pair of white shorts (I just picked up these white scallop shorts ...how cute are they?)  Here are a few similar options here, here, and here)

2. A denim skirt (this one my favorite!) similar options here, here, and here or

3.  Solid color ankle/crop pants that pick up the colors in your floral print (these are my go-to ones I have in almost every color!) similar options here, here, and here 

 Here are a few of my favorite spring inspired floral tops.


 


Also, don't forget about spring accessories...sunglasses in fun pastel colors, beautiful sun hats adorned with a big ribbon bow, or some comfortable and cute sandals...the accessories always complete the look!  I included my sunglasses, sandals, and pink ribbon bow hat in the shop links below!   






If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my San Francisco Bay Style newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

Happy Spring

xoxoxo,
🎕🎕🎕
Hayley

Recent Posts:

At Home Facial with Bella Schneider Beauty Bernardus Lodge & Spa - Part 1 Folktale Winery Shell we go to Carmel?

No comments :