Monday, September 19, 2016

Blue Striped Ruffle Top

I was digging through my pictures archive and stumbled across this look that I completely forgot to post about this past summer!  Oh well, September here in the San Francisco bay area is generally the hottest month of the season!  It's been well into the 90's over the last few days and I'm not complaining!  I love to throw on a pair of shorts and a cool top, such as this striped ruffled sleeveless button up from H&M.




I adore the ruffle detail around the neckline which gives this top a little bit of a retro style.  In fact, it reminds me of a white ruffle top that I wore under a floral dress in my 4th grade picture!  We won't talk about how long ago that was, but it's nice to see old fashion trends emerge again!  
  




The blue and white pin stripes are the finishing touch that give this top a little bit of a nautical flare.  I decided to wear it with a classic pair of white shorts such as these here and a simple pair of sandals such as these cute neutral ones that go with anything here.




I hope you are all having a great week so far!  Get out and enjoy the outdoors and savor the last bits of summer we have left!  Also, don't forget...H&M is having a sale up to 60% off!  Shop 1,000+ styles online and in-store and receive free shipping on orders of $40 or more using code: 0040.    

xoxoxo,
Hayley

SHOP:

No comments :