Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Yellow Tie Back Maxi Dress

I love bold and bright colors for spring and summer but by far one of my favorites is yellow!  It's a known fact that colors affect your mood and if that's the case, I should wear yellow more often!  It's a cheerful, happy, energetic color that will put a smile on your face all day long and brighten your outlook!
  



I recently purchased this sunny yellow tie back maxi dress.  I thought it would be an easy dress to pack in my suitcase for my upcoming summer vacation!  It's a sexy form fitting silhouette with thin spaghetti straps and a darling bow that ties in the back!  I ordered a medium online, however, I would suggest sizing down to get a slender and smooth look!  I selected a few other sunny yellow dress options in my shop link below but here are a few other favorites I found!

This beautiful Loup Charmant lemon yellow cotton dress
This Mara Hoffman yellow and white stripe cut out midi dress
and this lemon print camisole dress

I decided to wear my floppy sun hat to keep the sun off my face.  I love the big black bow on this one which is only $26 and gives the whole look a summer vibe!         



My niece and I were out shopping and we decided to visit Cocola Bakery at Stanford.  They have the yummiest treats and baked goodies.  We enjoyed sitting in the outdoor patio, sipping on our lattes and indulging in some decadent desserts!   I couldn't leave without picking up a few delicious sweets to bring home to my family!  





   

I love anything with pom poms and/or tassels, so when I saw this colorful  pom pom straw tote, I knew I needed to get it!  There are a lot of expensive brands out there but I found this one for only $45!  I think it adds a pop of whimsy and fun and is a perfect accessory to add to any spring/summer outfit!  Check out some of my other favorite finds in my shop link below!    






I hope you all are enjoying your week so far!  If you find you need a little mood pick me up, start with your wardrobe!  Try bold and bright colors and I promise you will look and feel fabulous! By the way, I started a blog newsletter recently and would love for you to subscribe!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  You can subscribe here...don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

Thanks for visiting!

xoxoxoxo,

Hayley

SHOP:

No comments :