Monday, July 18, 2016

Ponte Tennis Dress

Location: Port of Redwood City, CA
I recently purchased this red, white, and blue Tommy Hilfiger ponte tennis dress and I love it! I brought it with me on vacation when we went to San Diego and wore it to the 4th of July fireworks show with this red cardigan and these white sneakers.  This past weekend, I decided to pull it out again and shoot a few photos at the Port of Redwood City, CA.

Photography by Brianna Wurz 

  



This dress is super comfortable and I love the nautical and sporty style.  There are pretty pleats in the front and back that accentuate your curves in all the right places!  Also, who doesn't love pockets?  This is the perfect dress to wear to the office with a blazer like this one here and some flats such as these options here or the gold loafers here.  You can also dress it down for a more casual weekend look with a denim jacket and espadrilles such as these cute ones here and here.   


I still have my right white and blue manicure!  Getting my nails done this week!  :) 





I decided to wear red wedges for today's look.  I've had these wedges for a few years and I always find cute outfits to wear them with.  Here are a few other options that would look great here and here.  


I love the exposed gold zipper detail in the back of this dress and the red, white, and blue stripes around the waist.  It's a simple and classic nautical style!


Tommy Hilfiger is currently having a sale!  Take an extra 40% off sale items with code: SHOPEXTRA.  The sizes are getting limited in this dress so I'm sharing some additional Tommy Hilfiger dress favorites below!  

I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far!  

xoxo,

Hayley

SHOP TOMMY HILFIGER DRESSES



SHOP OTHER PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS POST

No comments :