Thursday, November 21, 2019

Early Black Friday Sale: Warm Winter Blankets to Cozy Up With at Pottery Barn

My favorite thing to do on a cold and wet winter day is grab a hot cup of coffee, find a good Netflix holiday movie, and snuggle up on my couch with a soft and cozy throw blanket!  The good news is that Pottery Barn has me covered in the cozy department with an Early Black Friday sale!  All throw blankets are currently on sale for 40% off plus free shipping with code FREESHIP !  It's time to pick up a few for my home and I might as well get a few as holiday gifts because who doesn't love a snuggly blanket?  

 (All Photos included in this post: c/o: Pottery Barn)

The problem for me is...which one to pick?  There's so many beautiful throws to choose from at Pottery Barn...I love the holiday plaids, soft sherpas, fancy faux furs, cozy cable knits, and exotic alpacas... Ughh can I have one of each?  Throw blankets are my go to essential to keep around our house in the fall and winter months.  I usually hang a few on hooks in our family room so the kids, husband, and I can each have our own while were hanging out watching TV or just reading a book.  I also keep one in each of our bedrooms.  I'm usually cold all the time, so I like the extra warmth on my bed.  I also keep one or two in our guest bedroom so family and friends feel right at home when they come and stay with us during the holidays.  

Here are a few of my favorites.  Make sure you shop now, as they will sell quickly and you don't want to miss these prices!
A cozy look and feel. With its classic plaid front and super-soft faux-fur back, the Nottingham Plaid w/ Faux Fur Back Throw is just right for snuggling up on a sofa or armchair, especially when the weather is cold outside.
reg: $149; on sale for $89

This cozy throw is knit from soft cotton/acrylic and reverses to plush faux sheepskin for extra warmth and comfort.
reg: $149; on sale for $89 - $149

 Go faux with the luxuriously soft Ombre Tipped Faux Fur Throw. Crafted with silky smooth fibers and yarn dyed to look like the real thing, this throw feels just as good as it looks.
reg: $149; on sale for $89

Rich in softness and exceptionally cozy, this ombre collection of faux fur gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling. The gorgeous gradient on each silky strand creates the look and feel of genuine fur.
reg: $149 - $229; on sale for $89 - $137 

I love the look of all these winter white cozies next to each other!  Which one would you grab?
left to right:  
Faux Fur Alpaca Throw; reg: $149 - $229, on sale for $89 - $137
Faux Fur Patchwork Mongolian Throw; reg: $179; on sale for $107
Faux Fur Ivory Honeycomb Throw; reg: $179; on sale for $107
Cozy Teddy Faux Fur Throw; reg: $119 - $189; on sale for $58.99 - $113

The only way to make a pom pom even more playful and soft? Use fabulous faux fur!
reg: $149; on sale for $89

Light and fluffy, the fine, plush pile has the look and feel of genuine sheep’s wool. The fleecy texture reverses to a sheared side that you’ll love to cuddle up under.
reg: $119 - $189; on sale for: $71 - $113

Denver Plaid Sherpa Throw: reg: $109; on sale for $65
Landon Patchwork Sherpa Throw: reg: $109; on sale for $65

Which one are you picking up this holiday season?  Don't wait too long!  Get free shipping on your order by using code: FREESHIP. Offer valid through 9:00PM PT on Sunday, 11/24/19.  

Browse a few more of my favorites below and enjoy your pre-Black Friday shopping!   

Happy Holidays!

Hayley


No comments :