Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Downtown Coffee & Shopping



I am officially in love with the coats of fall!  I couldn't resist adding this Guess wine colored double breasted boucle cut away coat to my shopping cart recently and the best part is it's currently on sale! It's very similar to the light pink coat I recently wore in this post here.  I don't think you can ever have too many coats to wear in the fall and winter and I love having color options!



I recently met up with my niece at out local downtown cafe.   The weather is beginning to cool down quite a bit in the San Francisco Bay Area.  In fact, we've had some early season rain and turned on our heater last night for the first time since last winter!  Although it was a little chilly out, we enjoyed sitting outside to drink our coffee and tea and indulge in some yummy pastries before doing a little shopping!  The local shops were fully decked out in their fall colors and decor!  




I recently purchased this camel colored soft and cozy cashmere turtleneck.  It's the perfect layering piece to wear with your fall coats, skirts, and denim.  It's currently on sale so I decided to pick up a few colors including black and red for the holidays.  Cashmere is a timeless and classic staple that every woman should have in their closet.  The layering possibilities will provide you endless options for fall and winter outfits and keep you cozy and warm for the chilly days and nights ahead!  By the way, if you prefer a crew neck style, check out this option here  and if you like v-necks, you want to consider this option here.  




I've rounded up a few other fall/winter coat styles that I adore including this red wool blend trench coat, this navy fit and flare military coat, this black asymmetrical wool blend coat, and this grey envelope collar wool trench!

I hope you all had a safe a happy Halloween!  It's time to put away the witches and ghouls and bring out the turkeys and gourds!  I am excited for the upcoming  Veteran's weekend!  I'm headed up to Pyramid Lake Nevada to learn how fly fish with my husband and kids!  It should be a fun 3 day weekend for all!   What are your plans for the weekend?  

Until Next Time,

Hayley

SHOP:

No comments :