Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Shopbop Buy More Save More Sale

Shopbop is having another fabulous sale and I couldn't pass up sharing this news with all of you!  Check your holiday list twice and score some great deals with their buy more save more discounts!  From now until November 28, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST, use code "GOBIG16" to save up to 25% off.
 

I love this blush pink georgette top in a pretty leaf pattern
This faux fur leopard coat is a perfect addition to you winter wardrobe in a modern cropped silhouette
These tall black riding boots are a perfect staple for your fall and winter outfits!
The Charlotte Olympia cheeky kitty flats are my favorites!
This dramatic black lace top will look great has a retro inspired profile I love!
This plush velveteen and dark floral trapeze dress is perfect for layering with tights and boots this season!
These festive champagne flutes are perfect for the upcoming holiday parties!
These Eberjey PJ's are so soft and comfy!  I wore them in pink in this blog post here!
This Fashion In Film book is perfect for your coffee table reading!

Shop some of my other favorite picks in the links below!

Enjoy Shopping The Sale,

Hayley

No comments :