Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Target Introduces More Natural Beauty Products to Fall in Love With!


Beauty fans are jumping up and down in excitement over Target's latest additions to their natural beauty products line.  What do Instagram-worthy face masks, innovative bath products and bubbling cleaners have in common? They’re all new, natural beauty products now available in Target’s beauty aisles and on Target.com—at amazing Target prices!

I recently began using skincare products from Red Earth's Pink Coconut beauty line available at Target.  This collection is all natural made with coconut oil and pomegranate extract.  I like to use products that make me feel good about what I'm putting on my skin, body and hair.  Target's commitment to continuously bring in the latest natural beauty products that I can add to my daily beauty regimen, all at an incredible value, is something I'm really passionate and excited about. 

Red Earth Pink Coconut Face Mist, Nourishing Lotion, & Clay Cleansing Mask

After cleansing my face, I use the Pink Coconut Face Mist. This is a hydrating mist that instantly provides lasting moisture to the skin to help soothe skin. The coconut oil hydrates my skin and acts as an antibacterial shield to protect skin and prevent acne.  The pomegranate extract is a powerful antioxidant that promotes collagen production and helps fight free radicals to prevent signs of aging.  Finally, calendula flower extract has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties   The Pink Coconut Spray Mist is perfect to spray before applying skincare products to improve absorption, or throughout the day for a quick skin refresh!



I then follow up with the Pink Coconut Nourishing Lotion which is a light-weight, fast absorbing, non-greasy formula that provides instant relief and long-term hydration for my skin.  In addition to coconut oil and pomegranate extract, it contains jojoba oil which moisturizes the skin and has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe irritated skin and aloe, an anti-inflammatory ingredient that soothes irritated skin and prevents redness.  Most recently, I have been experiencing some small acne breakouts on my chin and around my nose and redness.  Since I started using Red Earth, I've noticed these inflammations diminish and my skin tone looks even on smooth.  




I always follow up with sunscreen for my daytime routine and I also love to treat myself once or twice a week with the Red Earth Pink Coconut Clay Cleansing Mask.  It's a detoxifying leave-on clay mask formulated to gently yet effectively remove everyday impurities without over-drying or irritation. The highly moisturizing formula helps clean pores and keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. 



Red Earth has a number of other great beauty products available at Target with fantastic prices up to $30 max!  I want to try the Pink Coconut Lip Scrub and the Green Rush Bubble Cleanser pictured below! 

Photo Credit: Red Earth


Photo Credit: Red Earth

You may remember last summer when Target added a ton of new products to their natural beauty assortment. Well, customers such as myself and many others just couldn’t get enough. So Target set out to expand that assortment again with even more brands I really love and I know you will too!  The best part? Many of the new brands are cruelty-free and never use unnecessary chemicals so you can look and feel your best. Adding natural products like these is just one way Target is working towards a strategy to eliminate certain chemicals from all of their beauty products by 2020!

So get ready to meet your new must-have products from Red Earth (their Pink Coconut and Green Rush collections are exclusive to Target!) Yuni, Tenoverten, Cocokind and Grace + Tonic, plus new items from natural beauty brands Native and Hello. 

You can shop all of the Red Earth beauty products I've been using and many others in the shop links below, in stores, and online at Target.com.

xoxoxo,

Hayley

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Wow, The blog looks great. Thanks for sharing the information with us. You can also visit hauteher tips for ladies