Monday, July 25, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Handbags & Accessories

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale recently opened up to the public and if you haven't checked since the pre-sale for card members, you may be missing out on new added items and more great deals!  Today I am sharing my favorite sale picks from handbags and accessories!  What autumn trends am I seeing?  Here are my observations:








Top Autumn Trends: Handbags & Accessories

1. Hobo BagsThe hobo bag is a style of handbag or purse that is typically large and characterized by a crescent shape, a slouchy posture and a long strap designed to wear over the shoulder. Hobo bags are made out of soft, flexible materials such as suede or soft leather.  This slouchy and sophisticated style is very popular for fall!  I love hobo bags because I can pretty much fit the kitchen sink in them!  Here are a few sale favorites here, here, or here. 

2. Ponchos & Capes:  Ponchos and capes are the perfect extra layer of warmth when the weather gets a little cooler in the fall.  I love to wear them with my jeans and over the knee boots.  Patterns such as stripes, plaid, or buffalo checks are very popular this year.  Here are a few of my favorites on sale here, here, or here.    

3.  Wool Hats:  Hats are a great way to accessorize any outfit!  I own a few wool hats that I picked up at previous Nordstrom sales (pictured above) but I can never have enough colors!  Check out the cute fedora, floppy, and/or round crown wool hat styles I found on sale here, here, and here.   

4. Natural Stone Jewelry: just type this phrase on Pinterest or Google and you will literally get a million results and images.  Natural stones continue to be very popular in fashion jewelry appearing in necklaces, bracelets, and rings. I picked up the Kendra Scott necklace (pictured above) and matching bracelet (which hasn't arrived in the mail yet!)  I linked them both below.  Here are a few of my top choices from the sale here, here, and here.

5.  Scarves - I love to wear scarves with my tunic sweaters and puffy vests in the fall.  Here are the cutest styles I found on sale ranging from plaid, fringe, and intricate rich fall color prints here, here, and here.   

Shop some of my favorite handbags and accessories from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale below.  Don't forget, prices go up on August 8th!  Get your favorite items before they are gone! 

Happy Shopping & Saving!

xoxoxo,
Hayley 


Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

No comments :