Thursday, September 15, 2016

Coral Ruffle Dress

Location: Stanford University
Summer is officially coming to a close this week which means it's time to go through your closet and get set for fall and winter!  However, if you're not quite ready to pull out the plaid scarves, warm knit sweaters, and knee high boots, you may want to consider shopping end of summer clearance sales.  Now is the best time to pick up some great deals on summer fashion!  I picked up this coral ruffled sleeveless dress from H&M recently and I adore it!  The coral color is perfect for summer and I love this ruffle detail!  






I couldn't find this exact dress to link in  the shopping details below, however, I did round up a bunch of similar styles if you want to re-create this fun summer flirty look!  All of these dresses are currently on sale!  Also, I am a big fan of recycling summer styles for fall and winter!  Just because the weather cools down, it doesn't mean you can't wear your short sleeveless dresses!  Add some warm layers such as boots, tights, and a cozy knit cardigan, and you've just created a perfect look for fall without spending extra money!






I hope you all enjoyed your summer as much as I did!  Enjoy shopping those summer clearance styles!

xoxoxo,
Hayley