Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Pineapple Passion

Be a pineapple 🍍 Stand tall 💃 , wear a crown 👑, & have a heart of gold 💛!

I knew when I saw this pineapple off the shoulder top I had to have it!  I mean who doesn't love pineapples 🍍🍍🍍?  I adore them just as much as lemons, cherries, and peaches!  I guess you could say I have crush on fruity clothing and accessories but I suspect I'm not the only one! 

Photography: Rachel Radcliffe Photography





 Citrus prints add vacation-ready vibes to any outfit.  I love the off the shoulder silhouette and the cute bow ties on the sleeves add a dash of darling detail! I recently picked up this top at Charming Charlie in Reno, Nevada!  It's currently only sold in stores while Charming Charlie is undergoing a complete redesign of their website.

In the mean time, I found the prettiest pineapple tops to recreate a similar look that I think you'll love!




I kept my whole look simple with a splash of summer accessories to give it a resort getaway vibe!  

White Shorts: love all of these styles here, here, and here
Open Toe Sandals (my favorites are here, here, and the ones I'm wearing here)
My favorite straw hat (the one I am wearing here and similar options here, and here)
White Sunglasses (old) (similar here, here, and here)

I also found the cutest pineapple bags!  You will love these!  Check out my favorite ones
hereherehere, here. and here!

Shop all the links in the picture widget down below!



I can't wait for Charming Charlie to go live with their redesigned website!  They have the cutest apparel, handbags, jewelry, and accessories!  If  you'd like to see if there is a store location near here, visit their website here!  





If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my San Francisco Bay Style newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

You are a Fine Apple!

xoxoxo,
🍍🍍🍍
Hayley

Recent Posts:






































No comments :