Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Gal Meets Glam Yvonne Dress



Photography By: Lucy Marie Photography

June is a popular month for attending weddings and celebrating anniversaries so I thought it would be fun to share this Gal Meets Glam dress which is perfect for either occasion! Gal Meets Glam is all about "modern day romance meets everyday elegance."  I prefer to invest in garments that have a long shelf life, not something I wear for a special occasion and then never see again!  I love timeless and classic pieces that can be worn to a wedding on the weekend and off to work the following Monday!  That's what I love about the Gal Meets Glam collection,  The dresses are romantic, feminine, and so versatile! 


Featured: 
Gal Meets Glam Yvonne dress found here and here 
(I'm wearing it in the rose pink color and it also comes in a stunning navy blue)

Kelly & Katie Kirstie sandals found here
(I'm wearing them in "Natural Nude Leather" but they also come in a "Light Pink Faux Leather", "White Floral Print Faux Leather", and many other beautiful spring/summer colors!)





The Yvonne dress was a part of the initial launch of the Gal Meets Glam Collection.  My husband and I will be attending several weddings over the summer and I bought this lovely dress in mind for those occasions.  I love the beautiful rose pink color - it's perfect for spring and summer and is so elegant and feminine !  It also comes in a striking navy blue color which is great for summer and transitioning into fall.         




Gal Meets Glam Collection dresses are all about pretty and feminine details, colors, and patterns.  Every design decision is carefully thought out with the utmost attention to the girly details!  The Yvonne dress is no exception.  I love the over-sized beautiful bow detail at the shoulder.  The dress is made of a lightweight crepe material and a beautiful flowing fit and flare design perfect for twirling around on the dance floor when the wedding party really gets started!






I can't wait to wear this dress to an upcoming wedding we are attending in Santa Barbara later this month.  I also purchased the Evelyn dress which I posted about on the blog here that provides another great option for upcoming summer celebrations! Here are a few of my favorite dresses from the collection so far!  Which one is your favorite?



 


As I mentioned this dress also comes in a beautiful navy blue color.  Navy blue just reminds me of summer.  Here is how I would accessorize the navy color to create a fun look for summer!    







If you haven't had a chance to sign up for my San Francisco Bay Style newsletter you can subscribe here!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  Don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!

xoxoxo,

Hayley


Recent Posts:







4 comments :

Ashh said...

I really like shoulder details and colour of the dress. Looks beautiful on you.

Www.stayathomestylist.com said...

I love the new collection. U look beautiful in this dress

Unknown said...

I like how girly this dress feels! It is perfectly elegant too!

Unknown said...

This dress is really pretty! Her collection is amazing