Sunday, May 14, 2017

Orange Scallops, Ruffles, and a Bow

I was doing my typical Target run at lunch last week.  I needed to pick up a few items I was out of.  I approached the check out line when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye, I saw the most beautiful bright orange and hot pink scallops, bows, and ruffles.  It was the Victoria Beckham x Target collection... and I immediately turned around to go take a peek!     




I was running a little late and didn't have time to try anything on, so I grabbed a medium in this gorgeous orange scallop one shoulder mini-dress and out the door I flew!  By the way, I got it on sale for $28!  Can you believe that? A Victoria Beckham dress for under $30?  That's just unheard of!  I was excited to get home that evening and try it on...hoping the medium would fit ok!  




I don'r really own much of anything in orange but this bright tangerine color really is the most gorgeous vibrant shade!  There were several VBxTarget items to choose from but I really fell in love with this particular dress...I mean who doesn't love scallops, ruffles, and bows?  I thought it would be the perfect dress to bring on my Caribbean cruise summer vacation which I am counting down the days until our bon voyage!  By the way, I finally tried it on when I got home that night and it fit perfectly!  





This is my new favorite color for the season!  Have you seen the VBxTarget collection?  Some of my favorite fashion bloggers are wearing pieces from the collection that I just adore!  Explore the VBxTarget hashtag to check it out!  Also, if you haven't been to Target lately, you may want to swing by and snag one before they are all sold out!  I promise you will be thrilled you did!  

Here are some of my favorites from the collection!  Enjoy Shopping!


xoxoxo,

Hayley





No comments :