Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Boho Floral Romper

With the weather warming up and longer days on the horizon, it's time to start thinking about staple pieces for your spring wardrobe!  One of my favorite styles to wear this time of year is the romper.  This light blue/grey floral romper made by ASTR is the perfect choice.  I adore the bell shape long sleeves and tie front plunging neckline.  It's cinched at the waist for a feminine silhouette and the lightweight rayon fabric makes it very airy and comfortable.  
  



If you're like me, time is of the essence when getting ready in the morning.  I have an hour for myself and an hour to get my kids ready, breakfast made, lunches packed, and everyone off to school and/or work!   Rompers make dressing super easy and effortless!  Just pick your shoes and accessories and you're done!  I'm not much of a planner...I wish I could do a better job at that as I probably wouldn't spend so much time staring at my closet trying to decide what to wear everyday!






I decided to style this outfit with a bohemian vibe wearing my gold leaf headband found here and these brown Paul Green sandals.   Here are a few other romper styles I am currently obsessed with here, here, and here.   I also think these sandals here or here would be perfect alternatives!   


Thanks for visiting!

xxoxoxoxo,
Hayley

SHOP:

No comments :