Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Inhale Exhale Love

Location: Loon Trail
The best thing about living in California is the winters are mild and you really can enjoy being outdoors all year long!  I've been spending a lot of time recently exploring, hiking, and taking in the fresh air and beautiful scenery that surrounds the San Francisco Bay Area.  It's fun to just go for a Sunday drive, pull over at a trail head, and take a hike.


Featured Piece: Inhale, Exhale, Love Sweatshirt found here



I recently picked up a few cozy sweatshirts from Target that are perfect for outdoor adventures.  This black "Inhale, Exhale, Love" sweatshirt is one of my favorites and it's super cozy and warm!  It's perfect for a short hike when it's a little cooler out or something to throw on when you're looking to cozy up in sweats and slippers at home!  Here are a few others I recently picked up that you might love as well!

4.  Weekend Wanderer Blue Sweatshirt (recently worn in this post here)



I don't know exactly where this trail head started an stopped.  I just sort of stumbled upon it without taking note of exactly where it was or how I got there!  I do know the trail is called "Loon Trail" and it was somewhere off the grid near Camp Jones Gulch in La Honda, CA.  There are a ton of fabulous hiking trails in San Mateo County.  You can find a list with maps and trail descriptions here.   



By the way, I started a blog newsletter recently and would love for you to subscribe!  It's a great way to connect with all of you about new posts, great sales you don't want to miss, Q&A on various fashion, beauty, home decor, and travel topics, and so much more!  You can subscribe here...don't worry, I won't overcrowd your inbox!  Also, don't forget you can shop all of the looks from my blog on my shop page!   

Adventure is out there!  Opt outside and enjoy it!  

xoxoxoxo,

Hayley

SHOP THE POST:

No comments :