Monday, August 24, 2020

Get Your Fall Decor Out of the Attic and Begin Decorating!

 The autumn/harvest season is upon us and I am ready for it!  Are you?  It's time to pull out the fall decor from the attic and begin decorating our home.  In the past, I've used lots of warm autumn color tones to reflect the season around my house.  This year, I decided to change up the color theme and go with with white, green, and organic pieces to keep things neutral, natural, and pretty.  Some of these items can be used all year round which makes this color palette extremely versatile.  

 

Today's blog post focuses on fall home decor items I recently found that capture the essence of autumn in a neutral white color palette.  The first two "rooms" I plan to tackle in my house are the dining room and front porch.   I can't wait to get started and will snap some pictures along the way to add to upcoming blog posts.  

I hope you find something that inspires you to enjoy the fall season! 


Happy Fall!

Hayley

2 comments :

Luxurygirl said...

Amazing post
Originalluxury

Lucy said...

So cute! Autumn as such a cozy feeling and I love the way you've captured this. Can't wait to see more!