Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall Front Entry

Happy October everyone!  I decided to pull out the fall decor today and decorate my front door!  It's still a work in progress but it's starting to come together!  I ran over to Pier 1 Imports today and picked up the necessary home decor essentials including two of these fall berry wreaths to hang on our black wrought iron and glass double entry door.  We just recently had this door installed and I love the way it turned out! The wrought iron scroll detail makes it easy to hang a wreath with no nails!  Here are a few other autumn wreath options I found at Pier 1 here and here.    

I also purchased this 48 inch faux boxwood spiral pre-lit topiary which will work well in any season.  I decided to keep it bare for now, but have been thinking about punching it up with some autumn garland such as this one here or here and a pretty fall bow.  When the fall decor comes down at the end of November, you can decorate it with some beautiful ornaments and snow.  The possibilities are endless which is why it makes it such a perfect choice for front entries! This 72 inch pre-lit topiary is a great choice if you have a large porch with high ceilings!


I still have a few more things to buy before I consider my fall front entry complete including a welcoming door mat.  I found a few options I am considering here and here.   I am also contemplating purchasing some decorative lanterns for the right side of the door.  I love this black one here which also comes in red here

I added some pumpkins and gourds to surround the doorstep.  You can purchase faux ones at your local craft store or pick up some fresh ones at your local farmers market.  I hope to wrap up the finishing touches on my fall front entry this weekend but thought I would share my progress so far!  

I hope you enjoyed it!

Happy Fall!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

No comments :