Monday, May 15, 2017

Shorts Weather


I'm so thrilled the temperatures are rising and it's beginning to feel more like "shorts weather" here in the San Francisco bay area!  It's time to indulge in a spring spa pedicure, stock up on your self tanner lotion, and reorganize your closet to swap out the fall/winter essentials for spring and summer must haves! One of my favorite go to spring/summer essentials next to sandals and sundresses are shorts! I could pretty much wear shorts all day every day if the weather permitted me to do so!  

I've gathered up some of my favorite current shorts styles to shop below!  I am a big fan of solid bright colors, fun spring and summer patterns, and embellishments such as bows, tassels, and pom poms!           

 What is your favorite summer must have?

Enjoy Shopping!
xoxoxo,

Hayley

Love these fun flamingo print shorts
These red and white gingham shorts are perfect for a summer picnic!
Give me the summer blues with these linen blend high waisted striped shorts
Put a bow on it with these pink tie waist shorts in cotton poplin!
All the floral feels in these darling spring flowered shorts
These lemon yellow scallop shorts are perfect for a sunny day at the boardwalk!

SHOP MORE HERE:

No comments :