Monday, July 28, 2014

Pineapple and Seersucker





If I could live in shorts and tank tops all the time I would be a very happy gal!  Today's outfit post comes to you from one of my favorite stores to shop at...Banana Republic.  I picked up a few of my favorite items on  sale this past weekend while visiting the factory store in Sparks, Nevada.  

These darling pink and white striped seersucker shorts are super comfortable.  The "Hampton" fit has a 4.5" inseam which can be rolled up if you prefer the shorter length.  They are made of 100% cotton and are perfect for summer!  I paired them with this adorable blush pink pineapple tank top.  The iridescent sequins accents create a little extra sparkle and what girl couldn't use a little bit of that?  

I hope you all are enjoying your summer!  I have been working on my summer tan and enjoying the outdoor as much as possible although I can't believe July is almost over already!  

I would love to hear from you!  Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions for future blog posts.  In the meantime, stay cool and have a great week ahead!

xoxoxo,



No comments :