Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Joe Fresh Casual








I love a great pair of blue jeans and the trend lately is...the more distressed, ripped, patched and cut up...the better!  I instantly fell in love with this MNG by Mango pair I found at JCPenney!  I was looking for a lighter bleached out denim wash for summer and I think these fit the bill perfectly!  I love the worn and destructed detail from the patches, to the paint splats, to the strategically placed rips!  The unhemmed cuffs make it easy to wear long or roll them up!  The skinny-leg design is a great look and the cotton/elastane material provides stretch for a very comfortable fit!  

To heat up your sunny-day style and show off those sun-kissed shoulders, check out this hip halter top by Joe Fresh from JCPenney.  I love the soft and floaty design and the drawstring neckline and crochet trim adds a bit of a bohemian chic style!   

I completed this fun summer look with a pair of my favorite espadrilles from Tory Burch. Espadrilles are the perfect addition to any summer outfit and there are so many colors and styles to choose from!  There are a ton of great deals on espadrilles and summer sandals with most being on end of season sale!  I am showing a similar option in the shop links below.

I hope you all are having a great day!  Have fun shopping!!

xoxoxox,

Hayley

FOLLOW:
San Francisco Bay Style  (links on site):

SHOP:

Joe Fresh Casual


Joe Fresh halter top
jcpenney.com

MNG by Mango jeans
jcpenney.com

No comments :