Friday, July 11, 2014

California Cowgirl Chic






 
I may be a California girl, born and raised, but I love country and wear my cowgirl boots proudly!!  Today's outfit post is all about this fabulous Swiss-Dot Pom Pom skirt I picked up on sale at J.Crew this past week!  I couldn't resist the darling detail and the pomegranate color will take me through fall for more great outfit ideas when the seasons change!  
 
I decided to pair this with an ivory lace sleeveless blouse and a leopard clutch.  To be honest, I first shot photos of this outfit with a pair of leopard heels and that was a fabulous look too!  However, I wanted to do something a little unexpected...something that really reflects my personality.  So I pulled my old cowboy boots out of my closet and tried them on.  I have to say...I was immediately in love with this look!  Put on some Luke Bryan and take me dancing!!  
 
I hope you all are having a fantastic Friday!  I am so excited for the weekend!  Tell me what you think of the cowgirl chic style.  Are you a country cowgirl at heart?  I bet we would be great friends!!
 
xoxoxo,
 
Hayley 
 
FOLLOW:
San Francisco Bay Style  (links on site):
 
SHOP:
 
 

No comments :