Thursday, July 10, 2014

Trending on Thursday: Sizzling Summer Sandals

Today’s “Trending on Thursday” topic is “Sizzling Summer Sandals”!  As soon as the weather heats up in spring, I take my winter toes in for a spa pedicure and begin searching for new summer kicks!  There are so many darling summer styles and colors to choose from, each a fabulous accessory on their own like wearing jewelry on your tootsies!  I have been coveting and stalking a few of my favorites below.  I guess you could say I have an obsession with “bows”, but what doesn’t look fabulous when you “put a bow on it”?

Wear any of these seasonal favorites to create a sizzling summer style!  I also included a pair from Zara for the younger fashionistas!  I like to pair them with my favorite blue jeans and a graphic tee for a casual chic look!  You can also wear them with your favorite summer maxi dress for feminine and sweet appeal.  How about putting on your favorite pair of shorts and a cool tank top with some bow accented wedges for casual weekend style?  The possibilities are endless!

What are some of your favorite sizzling summer sandals?   I would love to hear from you!  I hope you all are having a terrific Thursday!

xoxoxo,

Hayley

SHOP:
2.       Zara Basic Sandal with Bow (Girls)
3.       Kate Spade Iberis Wedges

No comments :