Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lady in Red






There are several basic wardrobe necessities that every woman should have in her closet…a little black dress, a good pair of blue jeans, some leggings, an oversized comfy sweater, to name a few.  If I were to add one more to this list, I would advocate for a red dress.  Red is the perfect color for any occasion and also looks fabulous for year round holiday get-togethers.
Today, I am wearing an electric red pleated flare dress from J.Crew.  

This dress is a wonderful option that can be styled for all seasons.  In the spring and summer, pair it with a fun statement necklace and a sexy pair of high heels or wedges for a more feminine and classy look.  Alternatively, dress it down with a cute pair of flip flops and a denim jean jacket for more casual style.  In the fall and winter, wear it with a cozy button up cardigan, textured tights, a colorful scarf, and a pair of knee high boots to keep warm. 

 I love thinking about all the options and how I can style this darling dress as the seasons change.  If you have this dress or something similar, I would love to hear how you style it.  How would you style this dress as the seasons change?

I hope you are all having a terrific Tuesday!  As always, I would love to hear from you.  Please let me know if you have any suggestion or ideas that you would like to see on San Francisco Bay Style blog!

xoxoxo,



No comments :