Thursday, July 17, 2014

San Francisco Bay Style Meet & Greet with "That's So Crystal"

It's been such a thrill collaborating with “That’s SoCrystal” which happens to be one of my favorite fashion blogs!  Crystal recently started a “Meet and Greet” blog series and today she is featuring San Francisco Bay Style

The blogging and social network community is a wonderful way to meet new friends who share similar interests.  Crystal started her blog series to showcase some of her favorite bloggers and get to know each other on a more personal level.

A few weeks back, I caught her Meet & Greet feature with Doused in Pink and I thought to myself, what a fantastic idea and great way to get to know each other!  I am so happy she asked me to participate.  This was such a fun experience and I am blown away by her superb journalistic and personable style! 

Come check out my meet and greet interview with “That’s So Crystalhere and get to know a little bit more about me and San Francisco Bay Style!  While you’re there, check out her blog and follow her!  She has amazing style and is such an inspiration to me being new to the blogging world!  I hope you enjoy it!


xoxoxo,

Hayley





No comments :