Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Transitioning Into Fall Style with Nordstrom

It feels like it’s been a while since I have worn pants!  Over the last few months I have been living in shorts, skirts, and dresses trying to take full advantage of bare legs weather while I can!  In my latest shopping excursion at Nordstrom, I couldn’t help but be drawn to all the great fall styles that were hanging on the rounders and folded on the shelves.

This darling long-sleeve, mixed-media, plaid top is the perfect transitional piece for fall.  The front of back of this baseball inspired tee is made with a plaid printed woven fabric and the sleeves are made of raglan jersey which makes for a very comfortable and lightweight fit.  I love faux leather piping along the sides which adds a little extra special detail.  You can wear this top tucked into your favorite trousers or skirt for a more refined look.  It also looks great untucked with jeans for more of a casual look.

I decided to pair this top with a cool, ultra-chic pair of black track pants made by Trouve.  I love the rib-knit tapered cuffs which are finished with gleaming zip closures.  You can pull the hem up to create a more slouchy style which looks great when you’re wearing a fancy pair of heels or strappy sandals!  The high waistline is finished with belt fasteners on each side which gives these pants a refined and polished look.

I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far!  Enjoy shopping!

xoxoxo,

Hayley





 

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo instagram_zpsd5bcc660.png photo twitter_zps8413a92e.png photo bloglovin_zpsae0a753c.png photo facebook_zpsc40ff66f.png photo pinterest_zps4a0df483.png

No comments :