Thursday, September 18, 2014

French Inspired Graphic Tees

Location: Niles Canyon Railway
Oui Non… I say definitely YES!  I don’t know about you but graphic tees are one of my favorite closet staples.  They are so versatile, not to mention a conversation piece!  I picked up this French inspired graphic tee from Banana Republic Factory.  I love the blush pink color and bold black writing!  I am showing a few optional choices in my “Shop The Look” link below.  Check out the great prices!

I paired this up with my Charlotte Ronson black sequins skirt.  I picked this one up at JC Penney last winter, but you can still find an abundance of darling sequins skirts out there.  I love the contrast of the wearing a graphic tee with something sparkly and fancy like sequins!  However, graphic tees will go with just about anything from jeans, to shorts, to tulle skirts, and pajama pants!  I actually love to wear mine to bed!

Tell me what you think of this look?  How do you style your graphic tees?  By the way, if you are a fashion blogger and would like to collaborate, I would love to hear from you!   I love making new friends!

Enjoy Shopping!
Xoxoxo,

Hayley

All photos taken at Niles Canyon Railway Station in Fremont, CA.  Check out te upcoming events if you are local to the San Francisco Bay Area!







SHOP THE LOOK:
(Similar Options Shown)

 photo instagram_zpsd5bcc660.png photo twitter_zps8413a92e.png photo bloglovin_zpsae0a753c.png photo facebook_zpsc40ff66f.png photo pinterest_zps4a0df483.png

No comments :