Monday, September 29, 2014

Leopard Swing Jacket

I am a little crazy for leopard.  I am a leopard addict!  If you were to peek inside my closet you would find it on repeat in a good majority of my clothes and accessories!  Truthfully, leopard is my favorite neutral because it literally goes with everything and any color!  That’s why when I saw this leopard swing jacket, exclusive to Banana Republic Factory, I knew I had the get it! 

I love the versatility of this coat which can easily transition from a day to night look.  Roll up the sleeves, pop up the collar, and throw it on over your favorite pair of jeans, a cozy sweater, and some cute suede booties and you are ready for whatever the day brings your way!  Alternatively, slip into some black leather jeggings, a sequins top, and some sparkly heels and you are ready for your date night!  Don’t forget to add some leopard accessories!  The styling possibilities are endless!

I hope you all are having a great week so far!  Enjoy shopping and drop me a line if you get a chance!  I love to hear from everyone!

Xoxoxo,

Hayley






SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo instagram_zpsd5bcc660.png photo twitter_zps8413a92e.png photo bloglovin_zpsae0a753c.png photo facebook_zpsc40ff66f.png photo pinterest_zps4a0df483.png

No comments :