Friday, January 9, 2015

Cold Hands Warm Heart

When I meet someone for the first time and shake their hand, I always apologize up front for my cold hands.  I guess what they say is true..."cold hands, warm heart".   Old Man Winter has definitely settled in over the past few days and BRRRR....it's cold!  I have been layering all of my winter knits to keep warm but one thing I don't go without when I leave the front door is mittens for my hands!  I like to think of mittens as another accessory - similar to an "arm party" or "wrist candy" and the more whimsical the better!  

I have selected a bunch of my favorite mittens on the blog today!  Some are more about the whimsy and the holidays and others are more about function rather than fashion!  Which pair is your favorite?  There are some major sales happening now on holiday themed winter accessories...it's a great time to pick those up for next year!

Enjoy shopping!

xoxoxo,
Hayley 

Cold Hands Warm Heart

SHOP MY FAVORITES HERE:
SHOP MORE STYLES HERE:

No comments :