Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Instagram OOTD Roundup: Week of January 5, 2015

Today on the blog, I am sharing my weekly #ootd roundup from my Instagram page.  Check out my daily "outfit of the day" photos and if you see something you like, you can shop it directly below each photo or visit my Shopstyleit page!

In looking at photos from this past week the theme seemed to be cozy knits and scarves!  It's all about keeping your hands, tootsies, head, and neck warm from the frozen temps outside!  Winter necessities such as mittens, scarves, beanies, wool socks, sweater tights, leg warmers, etc. are my primary accessories this time of year!  I also like to wear clothes that can be layered such as vests, collared shirts, and turtle neck sweaters.  That will make it easier to peel back the layers once you get inside and warm up.

I hope you are all enjoying your week so far!  Enjoy shopping and keep warm!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

Week of January 5th, 2015






No comments :