Monday, January 26, 2015

Instagram OOTD Roundup: Week of January 19, 2015

Today on the blog, I am sharing my weekly #ootd roundup from my Instagram page.  Check out my daily "outfit of the day" photos and if you see something you like, you can shop it directly below each photo or visit my Shopstyleit page!

I know it's still January...but is it too early to wish summer weather was here already?  I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and our winters are very mild to say the least.  We've had a major water drought for two years now and really could use another rain storm like the one we had in late November/early December (minus the flooding).  However, mother nature has other ideas.  


I spent this past weekend celebrating my father in law's 84th birthday at one of his favorite restaurants, Sam's Chowder House.  Located on Highway 1 in Half Moon Bay, this classic seafood house is known for their infamous clam chowder, lobster rolls & outdoor patio dining overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  The weather on Saturday was absolutely gorgeous...73 degrees, sunny, and very spring like.  After dining, we spent some time frolicking on the beach with the kids and watched the surfers ride the waves.  The views of the Pacific Ocean are absolutely breathtaking and the sunsets are incredible.  If you plan on visiting the San Francisco Bay Area, I highly suggest you make reservations in advance and plan to stop and dine at this local favorite restaurant.  Bring your bikes and take a ride up the coast.  You will not be disappointed.

I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead!  Enjoy shopping & your travels!

xoxoxo,
Hayley

Week of January 19, 2015

DINE:
Sam's Chowder House 
Half Moon Bay, CA






SHOP:






No comments :