Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: For Him

I have some more holiday gift ideas to share with you today.  Whether you are shopping for your husband, boyfriend, brother, or best friend, these gift ideas will be sure to spread some holiday cheer! 

Men are actually pretty simple to shop for and please.  I usually select gifts based on their hobbies or interests.  Here are some examples:

Foodies: some men love to cook, ahem, or eat!  Let's face it, most are masters of the barbecue!  Therefore, a quick trip to find some kitchen necessities would be perfect!  [ideas: BBQ utensils, wine, bar sets, a night out to that fabulous restaurant in the city, followed by dessert!]

Techies: some men get a bit geeked out over hitech gifts and gadgets! [ideas: music, movies, computer software, digital photography, wireless anything!]

Sports Fanatics: there is an abundance of sports gifts out there!  Whether they enjoy football, golf, baseball, fishing, running, or hunting, you can find something for the sports fanatic in your life [ideas: visit your local sporting goods store!  My husband loves to fish so I renew his fishing license each year!  My brother loves baseball so I usually get him something from the San Francisco Giants!]

I would love to hear what gifts you have in mind for the men in your life!  I have selected a few of my favorites below and I hope they will give you some great ideas and/or inspiration!  

I hope you all had a terrific holiday weekend with your friends and family!  It's back to work today for me after the long 4 day weekend!  

Enjoy shopping!  
Hayley

Holiday Gift Guide: For Him


SHOP:

No comments :