Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Scarves

My favorite season of the year is fall and I'm sad it's coming to an end!  I love the rich autumn colors, textures, and patterns!  One closet staple I cannot live without during this time of year is a perfect scarf!  Scarves are the best accessory to dress up any outfit and I own a ton of them!  I'm not kidding!  I picked up this plaid infinity scarf on a shopping trip with my husband to a sporting goods store!  I figured I might as well make the shopping trip worthwhile for me and pick up a few holiday gifts at the same time! 

I'm sharing some of my favorite scarves below.  Don't forget to add some to your holiday wish list or get one as a gift for your mom, sister, best friend, or kid's teacher!  They make lovely gifts!  I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday and scored on some Black Friday shopping deals!  I would like to personally thank all my followers and friends for sticking with me over the last two months while I have been absent from blogging.  I really love and enjoy this blog and hearing from all of you!  

Hugs and kisses! xoxoxo

Hayley







SHOP THE LOOK:

No comments :